Gas fees refer to what users pay public miners for the cost of computation that they incur when adding your transaction to the public blockchain network. In some ways, it’s similar to bidding for your transaction to be processed, whereby higher gas fees motivate miners to process your transaction first.
Articles in this section
- What is the cryptocurrency vault?
- How do I create a new cryptocurrency wallet?
- How do I receive cryptocurrency into my respective wallets?
- How do I send cryptocurrency out to external wallets?
- Why can’t I send USDT to/from my USDT wallet?
- What is a transaction/mining/gas fee?
- What are EXXA rewards?
- How do I use EXXA rewards?
- How can I convert EXXA rewards?
- Common reasons behind transaction failures to watch out for.